Welcome to our visiting teams.
Thank you for your patience as we learn and evolve through the COVID-19 guidelines. Please see the rules as put in place by the City of Peterborough.
For each visit please fill out the screener below
Peterborough Arena Screener:
Please complete the above screener when attending any City of Peterborough Arena.
Please also ensure the following:
1. Have your identification and vaccine passport to show security at the arenas
2. Ensure everyone in your party is symptom free
1. On Ice Participants will be limited to 60 per group, including all players, coaches, gameplay officials etc.
2. Spectators limited to 4 per participant- up to a maximum of 240 per pad.
3. Total Facility Capacity of 300 per pad. HPA/Kinsmen will be posted as 600, PMC 300 for community rentals.
4. Physical Distancing and wearing of a proper tight fitted mask as outlined in the regulation, will be required at all times while in common areas in the facility- including dressing rooms. Masks can be removed immediately prior to activity.
5. Dressing Room capacities will be reintroduced- all players are advised to come prepared to play (as dressed as possible) to limit numbers accessing rooms. Chairs will be provided for use in common areas such as dressing room hallways. Room capacities must be adhered to, please wait to enter rooms until a seat is available.
Note: Unless additional rooms are available, only 2 rooms per group will continue to be provided to groups. Please ensure all items are secured in an assigned room while participating in the activity. We will review further changes and update once further changes have been determined.
6. Facility access will not be limited, but we ask that individuals not arrive at a facility earlier than 30 mins prior to permitted time to support physical distancing and contact with other users, the public and staff.
7. Food and Beverage will no longer be permitted for spectators while in the facility, and masks must be worn at all times.
Proof of Vaccination- Updates
Please note various changes highlighted below regarding ongoing requirement for POV and updates to acceptable forms of proof in 2022:
Ontario is delaying the lifting of proof of vaccination requirements beyond January 17, 2022.
Effective 12:01 a.m. on January 1, 2022, upon entry to the facility, all persons born in 2010 shall be granted a grace period of 12 weeks from their 12th birthday during which they must provide identification at the point of entry, but do not need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This is to allow a reasonable opportunity for their series of vaccination to be completed.
Please see the updated letter of instruction here.
Effective January 4, 2022, requiring the use of the enhanced vaccine certificate with QR code and the Verify Ontario app in settings where POV is required.
The QR code can be used digitally or by printing a paper copy. Anyone needing to download their enhanced certificate with QR code can do so by clicking here.
Strengthening the verification process for medical exemptions and clinical trial exemptions by requiring a certificate with a QR code.
Organizations and businesses that are under the provincial proof-of-vaccination system will be advised to no longer accept physician notes as of January 10, 2022.
Thank you in advance.