Player registration will take place at the Evinrude Centre (PMHC Boardroom) on Wednesday, June 4th and Thursday, June 5th, between 6 pm and 8 pm. Families can attend either evening.
Registration fees are as follows:
Total cost of Registration $1650.00
1. Payment in full on June 4th or June 5th. Cheques payable to Peterborough Minor Hockey Council (PMHC).
2. 4 postdated cheques dated June 1st, July 1st, August 1st and September 1st 2014 in the amount of $412.50 payable to the Peterborough Minor Hockey Council (PMHC).
Included in Registration:
- Practice ice for the 2014/2015 hockey year.
- All home game and playoff ice.
- Final practice for all teams after final game.
- Banquet tickets. (2 tickets per family)
- Home and away jerseys. Players will keep these at the end of the year.
- Socks and Helmet stickers.
For the Player Fair Play
Contract (click here
) and the Parent Fair Play
Contract (click here)
. Every player and parent
must submit a signed copy of each contract at registration. Copies can be printed, filled out and signed ahead of time. Note
: Players do not need to attend registration, as long as the Fair Play paperwork is completed ahead of time.