Residential Transfer (Peterborough Minor Petes)

PrintResidential Transfer

Residential Move

Have you recently moved to Peterborough County and want to try out and play for the AAA Petes? Please contact our OMHA Representative, Sue King, and indicate the type of transfer you need to make. The transfer process differs depending on where you lived and with which organization your child played before moving to Peterborough.

OMHA transfer - Residential movement within the OMHA.


OHF transfer
– Any player/bench staff coming in from another OHF Minor Member (Alliance, GTHL, NOHA)

OHF Transfer Process Overview

OHF Transfer Procedure Details

Interbranch transfer – Any player/bench staff coming from outside the OHF (i. e. Hockey BC, Hockey Eastern Ontario, etc.).

US transfer – Any player born in the US or a Canadian born player who has played in the US. 

International transfer – Any player born abroad or a Canadian born player who has played hockey internationally. 

Hockey Canada Appeal – Any player moving to any Association without Parents from outside the OHF. 

Printed from on Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 2:51 AM