2018-19 Tryout Registration and Payment (Peterborough Minor Petes)

Print2018-19 Tryout Registration and Payment

2018-19 Minor AAA Petes Tryout Registration and Payment Options

2018-19 Minor AAA Petes Tryouts start April 16th. Tryout Registration and Payment will be done online again this season. Online registration ensures player data protection, secure payment processing, and protects PMHC volunteers. You MUST register and pay for tryouts online and in advance of tryouts. We will not be accepting cash or cheque payments at arenas. 

Click here to see the tryout schedule.

There are new tryout rules for 2018-19. You can read about them here.

Your child must bring a printed Permission-to-Skate form issued by your home centre to the first tryout. Click here for more information.

All of our teams have been made and tryout registration is closed.  

Please note – There will be no refunds and funds will not transfer to tryouts at other centres (i.e., funds will not be transferred to the PHA to cover AA tryouts).


Questions? Contact Liana Brown –[email protected].


Trying Out for Older Age Group. Players who applied to try out for the age group above them and whose applications were approved must attend and pay for both the tryout for the older age group and their own age group. If your player did not apply in January to tryout for the older age group, then they will not be permitted to register for the older age-group tryouts this year. 

Jerseys. Players must bring their own jersey. Pinnies will be provided. 

Import Players. All Minor Petes AAA teams will be accepting players on waivers (import players). Please note that import players must provide a paper copy of the release/waiver from their home centre and purchase a Tryout passport. All players who are offered a registration card (a spot on the team) are expected to pay the full tryout fee.

Waiver Form Process (Release) - A player seeking a waiver to play in a different zone must first register, try out, and be released at their age group by the current coach prior to a waiver being granted. All releases shall follow OHF guidelines. Click here for more information.
Jr. Permission to Skate - Midget players wishing to attend Junior Camps need to obtain a Permission-to-Skate (PTS) form from Sue King. Jr. Hockey Permission to Skate Request.

Printed from peterboroughminorpetes.ca on Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 9:38 AM