Major Midget Tryout Information (Peterborough Minor Petes)

PrintMajor Midget Tryout Information
Major Midgets Tryout Information

Tryout registration and payments will be made online. Click here for the schedule. Each tryout will cost $30. 

      • You DO NOT need to register or pay for AWAY games.
      • You DO need to register and pay for HOME games.
      • Do not register for the next tryout until you know that you have been invited. 

Players wishing to skate at the Major Midget tryouts must have a Permission-to-Skate (PTS) form issued by their home centre, unless you played last year for the Minor Petes on a waiver that is still valid. Waivers are valid for two years. Click here for PTS information.

Midget players wishing to attend Junior Camps need to obtain a Permission-to-Skate (PTS) form from Sue King. Email her (, including a list of the camps you wish to attend, to request the PTS. 

Releases for Major Midget players will not be made before August 23. 

To register for Major Midget Tryouts, CLICK HERE

Questions? Contact Head Coach Jeff Long
Email: [email protected]  Phone: 705-340-1939 (c)
Printed from on Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 5:46 AM