Permission To Skate (Peterborough Minor Petes)

PrintPermission To Skate
Permission to Skate (PTS) forms must be obtained from your player's home centre. Please note that the OMHA will not be releasing the PTS forms until April 1.

Players will not be allowed on the ice until they have submitted a printed copy of their PTS to the tryout registration desk (at the first tryout the player attends). The only exception - players that played on a waiver for the 2017-2018 season do not require a PTS. 

Peterborough (PHA) - PHA Permission To Skate Request (click here) - link available soon

Millbrook - John MacDonald - [email protected]

Ennismore - Londa Junkin -
 Ennismore Permission-to-Skate Request (click here)

Centre Hastings - John Croskery - [email protected] 

Lakefield  -  Jeff Mills - [email protected]

Otonabee -  Chris Harper - [email protected]

Norwood - Todd Murray - [email protected] 

Havelock - Kristy McKeown -  [email protected]

Apsley - Josh Perks - [email protected]   

PTS forms for Jr.-level hockey (16 year-olds and up) will be issued by the PMHC as soon as they are made available. Click here to make your request: Jr. Hockey Permission to Skate Request.

Printed from on Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 11:24 AM